To be an exceptional pet hospital that delivers the ultimate client experience for our clients and that inspires people to better their pets’ lives.
To be your First Choice of pet hospital by providing the best veterinary care for your pets in the most trusted veterinary hospital environment.
Partners in Health
Thanks to AVMA, CVMA, and SCVMA for making pet health a priority by stressing the importance of preventative healthcare and wellness exams.
Do You Know Us?
Cahuenga Pet Hospital is advanced, full-service pet care medical facility in Hollywood, CA. Our whole staff is ready to help you with all of your pet’s health care needs. Every member of our team tries their best to make our entire patients feel like they are at home. They all have excellent skills and interest in pet’s care, so you and your pet will always receive friendly, compassionate, and superior pet health care. We provide veterinary services such as wellness exams, vaccinations, surgery, dental care, parasite control, laser therapy, and much more:
- Preventative Care
- Wellness Plans
- In-House Laboratory
- General Medicine
- Spay & Neuter
- General Surgery
- In-Patient Care
- Dental Care
- Laser Therapy
- Digital X-ray
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- In-House Pharmacy
- Low Cost Vaccination
- Pain Management
- Pet Boarding & Day Care
- Pet Bathing & Grooming
- Prescription Diets
- Dietary Counseling
- And much more…
We provide our clients and patients with the best diagnostic equipment and veterinary service for only one purpose – Keep Our Pets Healthy and Happy!
Performing these services here in our hospital allows us to quickly and accurately assess your pet’s treatment needs. Cahuenga Pet Hospital is equipped with the best digital equipment available, which includes:
- Digital x-ray and Digital dental x-ray – used in treatment plans for dental care, surgery, and internal medicine.
- Ultrasounds and Echocardiograms – performed by a Mobile Vet Ultrasound Services that come to our hospital, where you and your pet will feel more comfortable.
Some of the additional diagnostic services available in-house include:
- Cytology – for cellular assessment of lumps, ears, skin
- Fecal exams – to look for intestinal parasites
- Blood work – to assess organ function and to identify diseases
- Urinalysis – to detect problems such as urinary-tract infections and kidney disease
- Blood Pressure – part of the circulatory system assessment
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) – records any abnormalities with the electrical activity of the heart
- Digital x-ray – captures images of bones, organs, joints, and soft tissue.
- Digital dental x-ray – gains an overall picture of oral health especially below the gum line which represents 2/3 of the tooth
- Ultrasound – can provided a more detailed assessment of organs and their surroundings
- Echocardiogram – an ultrasound of the heart
We also work closely with several reference laboratories for specialized testing. Our send out diagnostics include:
- Biopsy – for tissue identification
- Blood work – blood can be sent out to gain a more specialized assessment of certain body functions
- Urinalysis – urine can also be sent out to gain a more detailed picture of the urinary system
- Endocrine studies – tests for Cushing’s disease, Addison’s disease, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, and diabetes
- Stone analysis – examines what a bladder stone is composed of
- Allergy testing – to identify sensitivities to allergens