The Importance of the Wellness Plan
Preventative pet healthcare is one of the most important aspects of keeping your kitten healthy, and it should be focused on the health and well-being of your kitten. Our Wellness Plans can offer you both.
Choose the Best Wellness Plan for Your Kitten
- Review options in each available plan.
- Click on each available service to learn more.
Wellness Plan Packages
Our Dog and Cat Wellness Plans Just Got Better!
Ready to schedule a Free Wellness Plan Exam & Consultation today?
Your pet’s well being is priceless! Our Wellness Plans are a great choice to protect them with high quality vet care at an affordable price!
*All plans have a yearly membership fee of $49.95.
Wellness Plan Services
Includes twice-yearly comprehensive physical exams, routinely recommended vaccinations, diagnostic testing, fecal exams, deworming treatments and unlimited office visits.
Includes all “Essential Wellness” services PLUS dental cleaning and urine testing. Recommended for young adult dogs ages 3 and up.
Comprehensive Wellness Examination (2x/year)
This in-depth evaluation assesses your cat’s overall health and establishes important baseline information for you and your veterinarian. Your cat’s comprehensive physical exam includes:
• Abdominal Palpation
• Cardiovascular Evaluation
• Coat & Skin Evaluation
• Dental Exam
• Ear Exam
• Eye Exam
• Musculoskeletal Evaluation
• Neurological Evaluation
• Pulmonary/Lung Evaluation
• Rectal Exam
• Urogenital Evaluation
• Weight & Nutritional Counseling
Like young children, kittens need several sets of vaccinations and boosters to stay healthy. Kitten wellness plans make it easy and affordable to protect your pet against diseases and infections with a schedule of routinely recommended preventive care vaccines.
• FVRCP (Rhinotracheitis, Calcivirus, Panleukopenia) (Up to 4x)
• Feline Pneumonitis (Up to 4x)
• Feline Leukemia (3x)
• Rabies (1x)
*Our veterinarian may recommend additional vaccinations that are not included. Vaccine booster included in first year only.
These routinely recommended tests will provide your veterinarian with information about the cat’s overall health condition, and help to identify disease, parasites and infections before it becomes a serious health issue.
• Blood Cell Differential Exam (1x)
• Leukemia test* (1)
• Feline immunodeficiency virus test* (1)
• Heartworm Test
• Ear swab and microscopic exam* (1x)
Intestinal Parasite Fecal Exam (3x)
Routine fecal exams help us detect parasites and other intestinal organisms that can cause disease.
Cat wellness plans include multiple treatments for parasites like roundworm, hookworm and other disease-causing intestinal organisms.
Unlimited Office Visits
Unlimited office calls visits included in the Wellness Plan. Appointment is required.
Discount on Most Services and Products
Wellness Plan members can save even more on other veterinary care and products your pet may need. Discounts include:
• Most services that are not included in your Wellness Plan
• All parasite preventives included in your Wellness Plan
• Most prescriptions and over the counter medications
• $10 off the membership fee for multiple pets
*No discounts on prescription diets, special services, or special orders.
Spay or Neuter Surgery
This recommended procedure helps your pet live a healthier, happier, longer life and minimizes dog overpopulation. We always thoroughly assess your puppy’s health before anesthesia, and build baselines to guide current and future care. Spay or Neuter surgery includes:
• Pre-Surgical Blood Test
• Pre-Anesthetic Sedation
• General anesthesia
• I.V. Fluids & Monitoring
• Hospitalization & Nursing Care
• Antibiotic Injection*
• Pain Relief injection*
* You may be advised by your veterinarian to take home additional medication for your pet that is not included in the plan.