We provide a wide range of health maintenance and preventive services in order to insure your pet will have a life time of good health.
Some of those services are:
- New Kitten & New Puppy Physical Exam
- Annual Comprehensive Physical Exam
- Pre-surgical & Geriatric Blood Screens
- Annual Heartworm Blood Test
- Dental Scaling & Polishing
- Spay and Neuter Surgeries
- Micro Chip Implantation
- Nutritional Counseling & Dietary Planning
Keeping your pet in optimal health is dependent on providing good veterinary care throughout their lifetime. Regular checkups give us the opportunity to get to know the individual needs of your pet, and detect potential health issues before they become a serious problem.
Your veterinarian will provide your pet with a comprehensive exam, and give you a consultation to help you make the best choices for your pet’s ongoing wellness care. We’re also happy to answer any questions you might have about nutritional needs, micro chipping, dental care, or whatever concerns you might have.